Pokemon Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sunrise

A new sun means a new aventure, a differently styled pokemon aventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
NovaAdmin
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 I_voting_barI need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chiyuko
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 I_voting_barI need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nirmita
Meh247
Latest topics
» getting started
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm by Nirmita

» new trainer,new problems
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm by Nirmita

» The Dragunia Gym Case
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm by Chiyuko

» I need no more creepy proffesors...
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm by Chiyuko

» The Ice-Pokemon Case
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm by Chiyuko

» The Basic Rules Thread
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 pm by Chiyuko

» Locations ( Moonlight City )
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm by NovaAdmin

» Locations ( Dragunia Shire )
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 pm by NovaAdmin

» Sunrise 101 ( IMPORTANT! )
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm by NovaAdmin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri May 07, 2021 3:55 am

I need no more creepy proffesors...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Raymond's Pokedex wrote:
Timburrlake's encore worn off!

Wynaut bounced back and forth. From Timburrlake's timburr to the tree Tim pointed at.
"That's enough wynaut! When you're on the tree, stop yourself by grabbing the branch, swing yourself, and attack by the air!" commanded Tim.

Bouncing from the timburr, Wynaut grabbed the branch sticking out of the tree wynaut was going to crash into. Wynaut then swung his entire body into a loop, then bounced himself into the air. Wynaut then bounced onto timburr since he was off guard and crashed into him. Suddenly, a couple of fire balls then shot at the two pokemon!!

Tim's Pokedex wrote:
Wynaut Fainted!

Raymond's Pokedex wrote:
Timburrlake got the burn status! Timburrlake fainted from burn!

"Oh no! Wynaut return!" said Tim as he held out his pokeball. A red light shone and wynaut is now safely resting in it's pokeball.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Hey! what happened! Where did those fireballs came from?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonsunrise.forumotion.com
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

"Houndour, you let the pokemon get away again..." said a disappointed voice. You then heard the sound of a dog whimpering.
"Don't discourage houndour!" commanded Prof. Mamori.
"Hum... Are we this close to the pokemon lab?" asked a calm voice. A houndour then appeared and ran towards Prof. Mamori. Mamori bent down and fed it an oran berry.
"I saw the battle. Pretty impressive, using the timber as a shield." continued the voice. A boy with black clothes then came in view.
I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 Andrewmamori
"My name is Andrew. Aunt Mamori invited me here for an errand. What is it this time?" asked the boy.

Wait... Did he just said AUNT Mamori?
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Gah! Listen kid, don't be shooting out fireballs everywhere, If you do that again I may have to school you.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Andrew laughed. When he's done, he smirked.
"School me? You gotta be kidding, kiddo. You can't be a teacher to someone as special as I am." said Andrew. Kiddo? You're pretty much about 6 years older than him!
"So, Aunt, what is it now?" asked Andrew.
"First of all, Andrew, don't just say to someone you're more special than they are! Second, I need you to do something for me. All three of you. Let's go inside the lab to discuss this." said Prof. Mamori.

As everyone entered the lab, Mamori spoke.
"The lab has been robbed of pokemon yesterday. That's why I couldn't provide Tim his pokemon. We have our suspects, but the evidence is low. Our suspects has been reported to be in Sho Town for awhile. Your job is to find out what they are up to. The report of them being in Sho town has been a couple of days ago, so they're probably long gone. Though I doubt they'll leave anything behind--" started Prof. Mamori.
"Who is this 'they'?" interrupted Tim.
"Team Psycho. They're this group of evil villains. Team--" started Prof. Mamori.
"Sorry Auntie, no can do. I'm... sorta busy..." started Andrew.
"... Okay then, you're free to go. Don't tell anyone about this." said Prof. Mamori.
"You gotcha." said Andrew as he left.
"As I was saying, you just got to go to Sho Town and investigate. Oh, and don't tell anyone about this. Here is my phone number." Prof. Mamori gave each one of you a card. "Call me on your pokedex if you find good information. That is all." explained Prof. Mamori.
"Alright then! You can count on me-- I mean US. See ya later Prof. Mamori!" said Tim as he left with glee.
"Raymond, wait. I need to talk with you." said Prof. Mamori.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Umm, what is it Mamori?

( I didn't really want to do this as I was itching to catch dark type pokemon. )
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:09 pm

"Nothing much, it's just that my nephew, Andrew, has been acting strange lately... If you don't mind, you can postpone the visit in Sho town for awhile, and explore Moonlight City. It would be great if you by chance spot Andrew. I really don't know why I want you to see at least WHAT my nephew is doing, it's just... um... I don't know... Aunt instincs? The only thing I want you to do is to at least spot him and tell me where he is and what is he doing... Don't stalk him though--" started Prof. Mamori.
"Prof. Mamori! We got a new development in that other case the other trainer is doing!" said someone with a white lab coat, probably an assistant.
"Really? Great! Raymond, I gotta go. See ya if you found something!" shouted Prof. Mamori as she head deeper into the lab, not caring what your reply was.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm

I guess so...

I went outside and looked for houndour footprints.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:54 pm

A couple of houndour footprints were found at the entrance but it stopped only a couple of inches away. Andrew must of return it to it's pokeball. The houndour footprints we pointing at an alley. There's no one in the alley, and the only thing there was the entrance of a sewer. What now?
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 pm

I gained a angry grin. I swear to Arceus if he isn't in the sewer I will strangle him. I opened it and jumped it. Following the trail.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm

The sewer split into two. On the right you heard cries of pokemon. On your left were whispers. Two shadows spread from the left side. Which side shall you choose?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need no more creepy proffesors...   I need no more creepy proffesors... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need no more creepy proffesors...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Sunrise :: The Land Of Berd :: Moonlight City-
Jump to: