Pokemon Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sunrise

A new sun means a new aventure, a differently styled pokemon aventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
NovaAdmin
Waking up at the city of stars! I_vote_lcapWaking up at the city of stars! I_voting_barWaking up at the city of stars! I_vote_rcap 
Chiyuko
Waking up at the city of stars! I_vote_lcapWaking up at the city of stars! I_voting_barWaking up at the city of stars! I_vote_rcap 
Nirmita
Meh247
Latest topics
» getting started
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm by Nirmita

» new trainer,new problems
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm by Nirmita

» The Dragunia Gym Case
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm by Chiyuko

» I need no more creepy proffesors...
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm by Chiyuko

» The Ice-Pokemon Case
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm by Chiyuko

» The Basic Rules Thread
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 pm by Chiyuko

» Locations ( Moonlight City )
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm by NovaAdmin

» Locations ( Dragunia Shire )
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 pm by NovaAdmin

» Sunrise 101 ( IMPORTANT! )
Waking up at the city of stars! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm by NovaAdmin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri May 07, 2021 3:55 am

Waking up at the city of stars!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

Waking up at the city of stars! Empty
PostSubject: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 am

"Wake up in the morning feeling like Q-Daddy..." I sang as I woke up. "Mesha, is such a great artist" Today was great day, it was the day I was gonna get my first pokemon! and theirs no other place to get a pokemon other then the city of stars! I live in one of the greatest cities in all of Berd, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get an awesome pokemon, heck, I might even get a legendary! Raymond walks outside and grabs his bike. He goes to the Yadrasil City Labatory where he knocks viciously " HELLO!!! HELLO!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonsunrise.forumotion.com
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm

A person with a clean white lab coat, white spikey hair, and a goat-like beard opened the door, eyes eying Raymond.
"Could you please keep it down, youngster? I have many pokemon that are still asleep, you know. It is quite early in the morning for certain pokemon, and those certain pokemon has quite some temper... oh, by the way you're rushing into my lab, could it be you're a new trainer?" asked the person.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm

WELL DUH, FOR A PROFESSOR, YOUR REALLY DUMB!." shouted Raymond. "ANYWAY, GIVE ME MY AWESOME POKEMON, PREFERRABLY LEGENDARY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 pm

"SSShhh!!!! Young man! You must really be quiet, I don't want to face yet another tantrum! And no, I do not have any legendaries. If you like, I'll show you the pokemon we have available." said the professor, gesturing Raymond to come in.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:10 pm

I turned around stubbornly, " Well, if you don't have any legendaries, I'm not interested!" I said after giving him a raspberry face
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

"Well, legendaries are well, legendaries. Getting them will be extremely complicated. They are very rare and only few people may see them. Maybe if I give you a starter pokemon here, and with a huge amount of luck, you go travel around and you might get a legendary!" exclaimed the professor. "though I doubt it..." he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Fine, do you have Rustin Timburrlake's pokemon? It's really cool and badass and It does a bunch of cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 pm

"Ah, you mean Timburr? I'm sorry to say but we only have psychic pokemon here. But if you go to Sho town, I'm sure my good friend Towa will certainly give you one. But to go there, you must have a pokemon for your protection!" warned the professor.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

"Protection? Pff, Il knock em pokemon with my fist, they'il never be able to stand, "Iron Fist RAAAAAAAAAAAAAYMOND!" I shouted as I show him my boxing moves.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:37 pm

"Oh, power fist Raymond? Well Raymond, let's see the power fist at work." said the professor. "Wynaut, come here for a moment." said the professor. The cyan-colored pokemon then appeared, but he looked quite smaller than his normal size.
"It just hatched today. Now let's see the ways of your boxing." said the professor. Confident the wynaut will block it.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I cracked my knuckles and took a few steps back,"FALCCCCOOON, PUNCCCCCCCCCCCCH!" I charged at the wynaut with my strongest punch!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 pm

When Raymond punched the Wynaut, the wynaut leaned back, then in a way headbutted Raymond with twice the force of the punch.
"See, told you you need a pokemon for protection. I got a bunch of pokemon that you may be interested in." said the professor calmly.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Your an annoying old geezer aren't you you? Anyway, this is a disappointing experience, just give me that green ball of goo and il leave...
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:05 pm

"What? Green ball of goo?" asked the professor as he saw what Raymond was getting at.
"Oh, solosis! Sure, you can take him as your protection." said the professor.

Received the Solosis!

"Now can you give this letter to the professor there? Oh! And while you're there! Can you get some Timburr's Timber? I think professor Towa knows where you can get some." said the professor.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Geez! Fine geezer, il talk to your "Professor Towa" and get you some Timburr timber.. I headed out the door, grabbed my bike and headed to Sho Town!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up at the city of stars!   Waking up at the city of stars! Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up at the city of stars!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Sunrise :: The Land Of Berd :: Yadrasil City-
Jump to: