Pokemon Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sunrise

A new sun means a new aventure, a differently styled pokemon aventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
NovaAdmin
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 I_voting_barIn Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chiyuko
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 I_voting_barIn Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nirmita
Meh247
Latest topics
» getting started
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm by Nirmita

» new trainer,new problems
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm by Nirmita

» The Dragunia Gym Case
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm by Chiyuko

» I need no more creepy proffesors...
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm by Chiyuko

» The Ice-Pokemon Case
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm by Chiyuko

» The Basic Rules Thread
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 pm by Chiyuko

» Locations ( Moonlight City )
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm by NovaAdmin

» Locations ( Dragunia Shire )
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 pm by NovaAdmin

» Sunrise 101 ( IMPORTANT! )
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm by NovaAdmin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri May 07, 2021 3:55 am

In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Good job Nayden! said the Professor. Even though the Chikorita is fainted, I managed to save myself 1000$ bucks, worth way more then six pokeballs and a pokedex! Here you go!

"Nayden gained (6) pokeball(s) and a Pokedex!"

"Way a minute, is that a Zorua?" questioned the professor.

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonsunrise.forumotion.com
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:58 pm

"Um... yes?" replied Nayden, patting the Zorua lightly. Nayden then grinned at her green pokedex as she put the six pokeball in her backpack.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 pm

That's strange, Zorua's aren't usually in Takura Forest, I know, I am a environmental expert! This is absolutely fascinating. Let me take out my pokedex, Pokedex:

Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokemon, To protect themselves from danger, they hide their true identities by transforming into people and Pokémon.

Hmm, that's interesting, how could a wild Zorua appear from this far away? Nayden, I have another task for you, this time I would like you to visit professor Mamori of Moonlight City, and ask her about the Zorua. Il send my reward to Mamori, she'il give it to you once you are done!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 pm

"Um okay." said Nayden as she dash outside. Grabbing two pokeballs, she smiled at her two wild pokemon.
"Okay, I'll throw these pokeballs at you, you guys don't do a thing while you're being captured, okay?" asked Nayden. Lilia and the Zorua nodded.
"Alright then, go pokeball!" shouted Nayden as she tossed two pokeballs into the air.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 pm

The two pokeballs captured them

Lilia: Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick DA DUM! You captured wild petilil, give nickname to wild petilil?

Zorua: Tick, Tick Tick Pooof. Oh so close!

Zorua, Zorua! cried Zorua. It seemed it didn't want to be captured just yet.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Nayden frowned.
"I told you not to move!" she snapped. Sighing, she let Zorua climb back onto her shoulder.
"I suppose I'll go to moonlight city, talk to the professor, THEN catch you. Though I wonder why you don't want to be caught now... Maybe professor Mamori will know." wondered Nayden. She, Lilia, and Zorua then went on route to Moonlight City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Sunrise :: The Land Of Berd :: Takura Forest-
Jump to: