Pokemon Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Sunrise

A new sun means a new aventure, a differently styled pokemon aventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
NovaAdmin
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! I_vote_lcapIn Search For Trisha's Chikorita! I_voting_barIn Search For Trisha's Chikorita! I_vote_rcap 
Chiyuko
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! I_vote_lcapIn Search For Trisha's Chikorita! I_voting_barIn Search For Trisha's Chikorita! I_vote_rcap 
Nirmita
Meh247
Latest topics
» getting started
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm by Nirmita

» new trainer,new problems
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm by Nirmita

» The Dragunia Gym Case
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm by Chiyuko

» I need no more creepy proffesors...
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm by Chiyuko

» The Ice-Pokemon Case
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm by Chiyuko

» The Basic Rules Thread
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 pm by Chiyuko

» Locations ( Moonlight City )
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm by NovaAdmin

» Locations ( Dragunia Shire )
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 pm by NovaAdmin

» Sunrise 101 ( IMPORTANT! )
In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm by NovaAdmin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri May 07, 2021 3:55 am

In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! Empty
PostSubject: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Nayden marched through Takura Forest with Lilia the petilil strolling besides her.
"Now remember, we're here for Prof. Chertorn's daughter. Don't run off at the--" Nayden didn't finished her phrase as she noticed Lilia just ran off somewhere. Seeing this, Nayden followed.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:12 pm

As you chased Lilia, you suddenly became tired and Lilia escaped in the forest!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonsunrise.forumotion.com
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Oh great I lost my pokemon muttered Nayden as she tried her best to still follow Lilia. Without her pokemon means she doesn't have any protection. That's bad. Nayden is now fully on guard for any movement of any kind.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 pm

You hear a rustling noise... do you decide to follow it or walk away, considering you don't have any pokemon...?
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Nayden decides to follow the rustling noise while ceasing the sound of footsteps and breath muted. In other words, Nayden is following the rustling noise very quietly and slowly. If this pokemon will show any harm of any kind, Nayden will run for her life.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 pm

You see a green leaf popup and then a Chikorita with a red ribbon appeared. Chikorita appeared! But it looked angry... Chikorita charged at you with a tackle!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:33 pm

What did I do?! moaned Nayden a she scrambled onto her feet to dodge the chikorita. Nayden then began to wonder if the chikorita will calm down if she shows an invention made by it's trainer's mother. Nayden grabbed the hacked pokeball and showed it to the chikorita while her left hand was touching a tree base incase the chikorita will tackle her again. If it did, Nayden will be ready to climb up the tree.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Chikorita continued to charge, what would a pokeball do? Chikorita charged again at Nayden. Nayden obviously climbed up the tree. The chikorita, then furious , left. As that happened, lilia came back with a friend, a Zorua!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Seeing the chikorita leave, Nayden jumped down the tree and was about to follow it, but just then Lilia and Zorua appeared.
"Oh, so there you guys are." said Nayden. She sighed.
"If you were here earlier, you could have helped me. The chikorita has just escaped." explained Nayden. Lilia grinned innocently as Nayden sighed again. When Nayden did, she noticed there was company.
"Ooh, a Zorua? Is this your buddy?" asked Nayden. Lilia nodded in glee as it began to jump in a hyper mood.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Zorua sighed. It then changed form using it's illusion power to lilia, then to Nayden, then back to Zorua
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:23 pm

"That's cool!" commented Nayden as she watched the transformations. Suddenly, and idea formed in her head. Nayden smirked.
"Do you think you can transform into her?" asked Nayden, showing a picture of Trisha and Chikorita she received from Prof. Chertorn. Nayden pointed at Trisha. Maybe if Zorua transformed into her, Chikorita will come out again.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Zorua looked at the image and smiled. It suddenly transformed into Trisha!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Nayden smiled at the Zorua. She had a bad feeling using an illusion to fool the chikorita, so she needs to catch it right away before it notices anything suspicious. Nayden, Lilia, and Zorua then began to make their way through the forest.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:59 pm

You hear a "Chika" "Chika", Chikorita popped out. Chiko Chiko, it walked slowly towards Zorua... suddenly, Zorua cried "Zorua, Zorua!". Chikorita was then furious and tackled the Zorua imitation. Zorua was angry as well and a double battle raged on!

Trisha's Chikorita appeared! Trainer Nayden has Zorua and Petilil!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! DRKGLj
Nayden sure has a problem, but she does NOT want to deal with it.

But sadly she has to. Taking a deep breath, she started the battle.
"Lilia, use absorb!" commanded Nayden. As Lilia gathered light, Zorua used pursuit.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Pursuit did 30% damage!

Chikorita 70/100

Chikorita used absorb at Petitli! It did 7% damage!

Petilil 93/100

Absorb did 7% damage!

Chikorita 63/100

Petilil absored life by 7%

Petilil 100/100

Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 pm

"Alrighty then! Lilia, hide behind Zorua and charge up an absorb!" commanded Nayden. Lilia then hid behind Zorua, charging up her energy for an absorb. While now Zorua is doing a charging of his own. He charged towards the chikorita and scratched it.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Chikorita jumped in the air and tackled Lilia before it had a chance to used absorb!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Nayden flinched at the attack, but then again the chikorita should be weak from the scratch attack so...

Nayden lunged and jumped onto a tree, making sure she's unnoticed. As she successfully climbed onto the nearest tree, Nayden threw the hacked pokeball hard at the chikorita, giving it a teensy bit more damage. Nayden smiled at her aim and waited impatiently about what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Tch Tch, Tch Tch, Tch Tch, DA DUM! Congrats! You just caught Trisha's Chikorita!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Nayden grinned as she jumped down from the tree she's on and clutched the pokeball. Lilia at her side, she gave a friendly look at the Zorua.
"Thanks for helping me. I couldn't of done it without you-- Oh I know! Once I return this chikorita to the professor and get my pokeballs, would you like to join my team?" asked Nayden.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Zorua, Zorua! grinned Zorua. It seemed to taken a liking towards you. Congrats! Zorua now accompanies you!
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Nayden grinned as Zorua went onto her left shoulder. Now, with two wild pokemon (she hasn't caught Lilia yet) accompanying her, Nayden left Takura Forest and went to one place particular. Takura's Laboratory.
Back to top Go down
NovaAdmin
Admin
NovaAdmin

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:45 pm

as you came in the labratory, two people were there, Proffesor Chertorn and Trisha. Trisha ran and said " Where's my Chikorita!?""
Back to top Go down
Chiyuko
Contest Director
Chiyuko

Trainer Info
Pokemon Team:

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:46 pm

"Over here" said Nayden, giving the hacked pokeball to Trisha. Now Nayden turned to the professor.
"Now where's my six pokeballs and pokedex?" asked Nayden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!   In Search For Trisha's Chikorita! Empty

Back to top Go down

In Search For Trisha's Chikorita!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Sunrise :: The Land Of Berd :: Takura Forest-
Jump to: